Ok, so it seems I skipped a few important Christmas moments… Enjoy!
Bella's first Christmas Pageant, thanks to her new school.
We have been blessed to find a school/daycare that has a Christian based curriculum,
where God is the center of all holiday events, and daily teachings.
She was a bit nervous to go on stage on her own, so much so mommy had to join her. Apparently though, she just didn't know what it was all about, because every song and performance after hers, she was eager to dance it up in the aisles.
As her teacher said, maybe she should go last next year.
Other Christmas news…
I was big into baking this year, and adding a few creative twists to my Christmas presents.
Check out these marshmallow pops! Great gifts, and more importantly, super easy to make!
Cocoa Wacka's greatest attempt at mischief
She must be a grand story teller, because many of Bella's animals had joined the event
A clean house!
This desk being one space, that is rarely this neat or clutter free.
And the place settings, all in prep for Christmas morn.
While I would love to take ownership for this remarkable feat, I definitely cannot. These pics are actually pre-Christmas Day, but Drew managed to surprise Bella and I with a clean, and get ready for it, organized house from top to bottom when we returned from Maryland the week before Christmas. This was a gift greater than any item he could have ever purchased for me--and leaves me with the responsibility of maintaining it. We will see how that goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment